Sogefi offers, through the IAM brand FRAM®, two types of filters to the aftermarket that protect against external pollution as well as bad smells: Pollen and Activated Carbon Filters.
The Pollen Cabin Air Filter stops particles bigger than 40 microns, including dust, pollen, bacteria, braking residues, mould, sulphur oxides and exhaust gases.
The Activated Carbon Filter stops particles as well as odors thanks to Sogefi’s high tech design that consists of three filtration layers: one active carbon layer between two layers of non-woven fibres. In addition it reduces the concentration of noxious gases inside the car that could cause headaches, irritation and coughing.
Most cabin filters in modern cars are accessible and easily replaced without specific tools and regular replacement of the cabin air filter greatly contributes to maintaining fresher atmosphere in the car. This regular replacement also allows the ventilation system to continue to work at optimum performance and therefore aids the windscreen to be kept clear and clean.
In an urban environment, filter efficiency reduces even faster, especially in traffic jams and at low speeds when the air quality is poor and is not renewed enough.
Therefore, like all other filters, cabin filters must be changed during the annual service. In this way you do not only provide a benefit to the end users’ driving experience, but you also strengthen your margin, with a product which is still too frequently forgotten. As a reminder – let’s not forget that cabin filters can also be found in vehicles without an AC system.
Sogefi is constantly updating its range to optimize its parc coverage.
Recently Sogefi has released the aftermarket Pollen Cabin Filters for:
- Mercedes Benz Classe V and Vito available with the brand code FRAM® CF12139
- Renault ESPACE V (1.6 dCi and 1.6 TCe) available in the code: FRAM® CF12117.
As well as the Activated Carbon Filter for:
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta available with the code: FRAM® CFA11152
- Lexus ES, IS, LS, NX and Toyota Alphard, Auris, Camry, Corolla, Land Cruiser, MIRAI, RAV, Verso, Yaris available with the reference: FRAM® CFA10285
- Renault Twingo III, Smart Forfour and Fortwo, Coupe, Cabrio, Fortwo III and Forfour III – available in the code: FRAM® CFA12147
- Nissan Qashqai II and Renault Espace V, Kadjar, Megane - available with the reference: FRAM® CFA11854
- Ford Edge, Galaxy III, Mondeo V offered under the code: FRAM® CFA11775
- Ford Transit available with the reference: FRAM® CFA11484.
To learn more about our products and the fitting instruction, check online at the link www.fram-europe.com.